Volunteer to Be Part of the Fun!
Need Community Service hours or just want to lend a hand? We want you!
The success of this important annual event depends on hundreds of volunteers. A wide variety of volunteer tasks are available from event setup to handing out awards to keeping the beach clean to directing traffic to packing things up at the end of the day!
To confirm your volunteer participation, click the button to download a waiver. Parents must sign for volunteers under 18. Bring the signed waiver with you on training day or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE NEED
- Responsible adults and young adults to help set up activities, booths, and entertainment.
- Fun energetic beach lovers to lead and interact with people while they enjoy the festivities at this exciting event.
- Beach enthusiasts to help convey and show how important our coastal playground is.
Free t-shirts are available for volunteers.
DAY-OF-EVENT DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Setup and breakdown
- Vendor and booth assistants
- Event greeters
- Hospitality assistants
- Volunteer day of check-in
- Sports registration assistants
- T-shirt distribution
- Beach cleanup from 9 am – 3 pm
REQUIREMENTS and SHIFTS
Commit to a 3-hour shift, be able to lift 10-40 pounds
and enjoy being at the beach!
1) 7:00 am – 10 am
2) 10 am – 1 pm
3) 1 pm – 3 pm