Surfers are invited to compete in a surf contest presented by SurfRide.
Contests will take place at Tamarack State Beach, on the north side of the jetty. Prizes will be awarded to finishers in each category.
Pre-registration is required. Mail-In registration is not available due to limited slots.
• Boys/Girls U9 (age 9 & under),
• Boys/Girls U10 (age 10 & under)
• Boys U12 (age 12 & under)
• Boys U14 (age 14 & under)
• Boys U16 (age 16 & under)
• Boys U18 (age 18 & under)
• Open Fish (open age & skill/must ride “fish” style board)
• Open Mens Shortboard
• Open Mens Longboard
• Senior Mens (40 & up)
• Girls U16/14 (age 16 & under/age 14 & under)
• Open Womens Shortboard
• Open Womens Longboard
• Open Softboard (open skill & age/must ride softboard)
(Second Surf Event)
Pro Entry Fee $100
Pro Surfer, Medi Veminardi (left center), takes first place tiki trophey (right) in the Men’s Pro Division at Beach Fest 2012.
Your registration fee is 100% tax-deductible and supports the sustainability of Carlsbad Beach Fest™ and our local conservation and education efforts.