Surfers are invited to compete in the Carlsbad Beach Fest™ Pro & Amateur Surf Contest, presented by SurfRide.
Contests will take place at Tamarack State Beach, on the north side of the jetty. Prizes will be awarded to finishers in each category.
Click the button to be taken to secure online registration on the Active.com website. Pre-registration is required. Mail-In registration is not available due to limited slots. Event T-shirts are included with paid registration for Division I.
• Boys/Girls U9 (age 9 & under),
• Boys/Girls U10 (age 10 & under)
• Boys U12 (age 12 & under)
• Boys U14 (age 14 & under)
• Boys U16 (age 16 & under)
• Boys U18 (age 18 & under)
• Open Fish (open age & skill/must ride “fish” style board)
• Open Mens Shortboard
• Open Mens Longboard
• Senior Mens (40 & up)
• Girls U16/14 (age 16 & under/age 14 & under)
• Open Womens Shortboard
• Open Womens Longboard
• Open Softboard (open skill & age/must ride softboard)
(Second Surf Event)
Entry fee $25
Pro Entry Fee $100
Pro Surfer, Medi Veminardi (left center), takes first place tiki trophey (right) in the Men’s Pro Division at Beach Fest 2012.
Your registration fee is 100% tax-deductible and supports the sustainability of Carlsbad Beach Fest™ and the local conservation and education efforts of the Carlsbad Beach Foundation™, a 501(c)(3) public charity.